Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Reason to Celebrate...

Though we've hardly left our front steps the last few weeks, we can't escape the beautiful signs of the season...
My morning sickness has given me and James a fever...Spring fever that is.  So we spend lots of time on  a blanket in the backyard eating popsicles.  Seventy-eight degree weather and the sound of song birds seems to be just what the doctor ordered:)
 Our neighborhood has exploded with Azaleas.  This is my first time I've ever seen this southern flowering phenomenon.  So much color helps to soften my longing for spring skiing.
 John says I must really like my feet because I post so many pics.  Sometimes I  just want to represent with out having to show my face.  Plus, freshly polish on my footsies puts a smile on my face.
Since I've been a bit bed (or blanket) ridden lately, James and I have become bird watchers.  You think I would be going crazy, but I am surprisingly content staying home with this kiddo everyday.  I guess I am  just not cut out for a cubicles and coworkers.   For now, I much prefer kiddos and crayolas.
I hope everyone is equally enjoying some sunshine (minus feeling sick). Miss you.  XOXO, Jess

8 comments:

Isaac Family said...

What a beautiful spring! And I love the azaleas. Hang in there with your pregnancy!

ColleenDown said...

I had to go outside and plant some pansies after seeing this because it is supposed to snow this weekend and I had to have something to remind me it will be the first day of Spring. Until then, I will keep coming back to this post. You have always amazed me what you could do with a box of chalk--maybe I had better go buy some of that too!

Katelyn said...

Pretty! It reached a high of 75 today, though 75 here is very different than 75 in Houston. I hope your morning sickness goes away soon. I miss you! If you can, give me a call tonight.

Chelsea said...

Your toes are ravishing

Heather said...

What lovely scenery to be sick in! Houston definietly has some advantages over Utah. If you had been hanging outside with James here you would have massive mud to clean up and that would NOT be fun when you are sick. We sure miss you guys!

Kristin said...

It looks gorgeous there! I hope you get feeling better soon and congrats on #2 :)

Cathy G said...

I guess you just have to remind yourself that all that sickness is bringing you another playmate!! Hang in there and enjoy the beautiful weather! And thanks for blessing all of us with your beautiful views! Love you!

Unknown said...

You are such a talented photographer! I love how you bring out all the beauty! So good to talk to you a moment ago. I'm glad you're feeling better. I'm so stoked for you and your wee one. Thanks again for helping me with my dry cleaning dilemma!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...