Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Gregory Summer Camp Take 2...

 

We are having a great time with James’s cousins Ash and Annie.   Having them here makes me realize how much I love having a full house and want a big family.  I like the challenge of finding a small and cheap adventure to do every day.   I love family meals, games of hide-and-go seek before bed, watching John play with the kids,  lots of laughter filling our house, and me being so tired by the time I go to bed I sleep through my heartburn, and the baby on my bladder.   I am sure I am quite the sight skipping all over the city with these three munchkins, bob the stroller, and a huge belly.   Today two different homeless men complimented me on my outfit.  Hmmm.  I am not really sure how to take that, considering no-one else said a thing.   But I don’t care.  I will focus on fashion another day.  Right now I am busy building a baby and having a blast with these three...

This sight is getting all too familiar.  The kids taking a cat nap before we get home so they can be wired ‘til bed time.  That is when I count my blessings that my hubby will be home in a few hours to help out:)  Happy Pioneer Day family and friends!  Love, Jess

7 comments:

John said...

Honey I am having lots of fun during your summer camp too! Thanks for everything.

ColleenDown said...

Hey I want to see the Houston Waterfall! I am afraid that if I had done this much in a week, I would also be fast asleep in the backseat! Do you have a camp song yet?

Cathy G said...

Wow Jessica! You win the title of Best Aunt Ever! You are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Annmarie was mesmerized by the princess dress; James looked like a real astronaut; Ash a builder--looks like you hit on their favorites! The twins won't want to come home!

Anonymous said...

you are the best Auntie ever!
looks like you guys are having a blast, wish we could be going on all these adventures with you. Ps. obviously those homeless men have impeccable taste and the rest of Texas does not!

Michelle Wilkes said...

Ok, I've looked through this whole post and can't find the homeless men's favorite outfit! Did I miss it? I really want to see this!

P.S. Can my kids adopt you as their aunt?

lulu said...

you are such a good little mama! and it looks like you are an awesome auntie as well :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...