Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I Heart Our Home in Houston, But...

I must admit, this trip to Utah has made me second guess our move once or twice.  We had a good life here in Utah with family, friends, John's job, and lots of places to play.  I just need to remember we went with our gut and we have lots of good things going in Texas too.  And we are lucky we get to have a surge of our old Salt Lake stopping ground twice a year... 




James launching a water-balloon to the neighbor kids.  Heather's street in Heber is kid heaven.  I wish we could transport a few of these little tikes to our street in Texas.

My new niece Charlotte
 Uncle Zac showing us around where he works up Big Cottonwood Canyon.



 Nanna and Grandpa's cabin...





 





4 comments:

makana hansen said...

1: i want to come to the cabin
2: what flower is that
3: Will you visit me when I move?
4: Your niece is DARLING!!!
5: Houston misses you :)

Anonymous said...

Jessica, your blog is our highlight of the day. We love seeing all of the pictures of your family and the beautiful settings in UT. What a beautiful state. I wish I had had the opportunity to be raised in such an idyllic setting. We love and miss you, John and James Michael. James is a little boy now and not just a baby. Unfortunately, life moves on and we must experience new events in our life in order to grow. Houston is a wonderful setting and it will become your "home away home." Keep up the Good Work! Mike

Anonymous said...

i felt like i was there! i want to live on a street like Heather's where neighborhood kids come out and play together, feels so nostalgic. amazing pictures, as usual!

lulu said...

LOVED all these pictures Jess!! Looks like you had a fun time here. It was so good to see you and handsome James! Hope you had a good trip back & had a good 4th of july!! And remember i'll be visiting you ASAP :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...