Saturday, November 17, 2012

A Love Chick Flicks Are Made Of...

My dear friend Carolyn just lost her sweet husband in a tragic car accident up Little Cottonwood Canyon.  They had been together for a few years but had only been married a couple of months.  My mom blogged about their beautiful wedding here.  From the day I met Jeremy I was impressed with his good manners and kindness.  He had a love for the mountains that I immediately related to.
 Carolyn, I am so so very sorry for your loss.  I don’t understand why this had to happen, but I know that God gave you the closest knit group of girl friends I have ever seen for this exact moment in time.  I know they will surround you and bare you up for the rest of your life.  I love you and pray for your heart to be comforted.
And to my dear brothers who were close to Jeremy and were the ones to find his car in the canyon, I pray that you find peace.  All my love to my family and friends who are hurting so much at this time.  I wish I was home to be with you all.  XOXO, Jess.

This clip of when they got engaged is so sweet.  Rewatching it made me sob.  They have a love that chick flicks are made of.
                                

4 comments:

ColleenDown said...

Thank you for your gift--it makes the world such a better place!

lulu said...

Thanks Jessica. you are right, somehow we will all pull through this together. Love and miss you!

Heather said...

A sweet tribute. We thinking of and praying for all involved.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, I am so sorry. I remember watching that video on Facebook. Praying for everyone involved.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...