Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sister Sister...

My sister and I have come full circle.  This weekend felt like we were six again playing with our baby dolls...feeding them, dressing them, taking them for walks, and having girl talk.  Despite how it looks, we did leave the house while she was here.  But these are the moments I want to remember the most.  Us trying to soak it all in before this sliver of time passes.   

I am in love with baby Charlotte and her big smile.


Rissy loves her aunt.  
Our two boys, or Buzzes rather, got along famously.  






It was a beautiful weekend I don't ever want to forget.  Oh how I love my sister and her kids.  She is one of the most generous, non judgemental, well thought out people that I know.  These are the friendship bracelets she brought for our girls.  I hope our friendship carries on to the next generation.  Thanks for making time to come and see me sis!  Next time Katelyn needs to come too.   Love, Jess

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Wow! I love this with all my heart. Reading your blog makes me miss you and makes me want to post pics of our trip. You are inspiring in so many ways!

Chelsea said...

Beautiful pictures

Heather said...

Yay! You got a picture of Rissy smiling at me! I had the best time with you and my favorite part was just spending time with you at home too. This trip was an answer to prayers. Thank you for being the amazing sister and friend you are.

This is also making me miss Katelyn. Good thing she is close.

Cathy G said...

Looks like a great time! Jessica, your pictures are amazing! I hope I can grow up to be just like you!

ColleenDown said...

I may have to totally redo my office picture frame with all of these new Pictures. So glad you two had such a good time together!

Kristi and Ben said...

Oh how amazingly wonderful!!! Congrats to both you and Heather and your beautiful new babydolls!!!

Anonymous said...

such sweet pictures! especially the one of them holding hands!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...