Monday, June 24, 2013

Lazy Days of Summer...

 Baby Blue Jays learning to fly... Baby Rissy learning to crawl.. Bubbles and blossoms the size of beach balls.  Lots of summer miracles...(and melting Popsicles) in our backyard...


James has entered the inquisitive stage,   "Mama,what do bumblebees eat?"..."Where does Jesus sleep?"..."What do ghosts eat?"  
And he says ten times a day
 "Mama, Daddy my best friend!" 









Sappy side note...This is my 500th blog post.  I am so thankful for this spot that allows me to gather, share, and write about the pictures we take.  It has made us take life at a slower pace and many clicks of the camera we are singing praises for the pretty things in life. 
 And it will give me something to read when I'm a granny.  XOXO, Jess

8 comments:

ColleenDown said...

Those bird pictures are National Geographic worthy. Those eyes of Rissy's are to die for and I can't believe James is such a talker! Happy 500th Anniversary--we are all the benefactors!

Cassidy and Daniel Stephens said...

Gorgeous photos Jess, you really have an eye for beauty. I love your blog. So darling.

The Vreelands said...

Happy 500th blog post! I love reading your blog. You are amazing and do so many fun things!

John said...

Great 500th post honey. Only thing that would have made it better is more photos of you. In honor of your 500th and because I love your blog, I re-read your first post. Just an except about your natural inclination to blog / document your actions: "It has kind of felt like when I was in elementary school and I would pretend I was Bob Ross and a T.V. crew was filming my life (I think I chose him because of our similar Afros)." Your witty humor and your artistic skill has made reading your blog almost as much fun as personally experiencing life with you.

Chelsea said...

Congrats!!! I've loved all 500 of your posts :) I second your mum on your national geographic worthy pictures !

Anonymous said...

Grandmother, Clarissa Ann Keister, John's great-grandmother, had a magnolia tree in her front yard, and a favorite memory is that every summer she would keep a fragrant magnolia blossom in a glass bowl in her living room.

The kids are so precious. I always enjoy your blogs.
Aunt Claudia

Cathy G said...

Amazing! That's all I can think...500 posts, amazing! Every picture I scrolled through on this post was amazing! How do you blow a bubble, hold the camera with the bubble in front and get the baby behind the bubble...amazing!! And the bird still and then in flight...amazing! Told you, Amazing is all I can think!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

i hope there will be 500,000,000,000,000,000 more! ...i wonder what you will be blogging about when we are in an old folks home together...hopefully pranks we pull on our nurses ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...