Thursday, June 13, 2013

Super Gram...

Super Grandma was here to save the day!  Grandma Gregory was so great to stay with the kids while we were away.  She kept them fed with yummy treats, clothed with a new summer wardrobe, and entertained with practically a new toy everyday.  She gives them so much love and attention and it is apparent that they adore her because they are constantly snuggled up to her.
We love the OU apparel Aunt Claudia and Uncle Joe sent.

Carla stayed an extra few days so we could spend time with her too.  We headed to downtown Houston where she showed us where she and Mike used to work back in the seventies.
We also went to the splashpad and Dino Museum. 
Carla hand made the dress Rissy is wearing for John's sister Leah over thirty years ago.  I love the intricate stitching!

James modeling his new toys.
I wish I could have some of Carla's kryptonite to give me super-mom powers.  She has an awesome amount of energy.  Thanks again for everything Carla!  We love you!

4 comments:

ColleenDown said...

I love, love, love Carla because she loves my daughter and grandchildren. Thank you, thank you Carla...I wish I could get a little of that super-kryptonite too! I love the picture of Rissy and Carla--that one will be priceless!

Steve Down said...

That picture of grandma Carla and Rissy is priceless!

Anonymous said...

Rissy is priceless. Grandma is an antique. I told John how hard Jess works every single day! But I can't wait for the next second honeymoon so my little buddy, James, and I can take care of sweet Rissy and run to Walmart for toys. What a fun week!

Cathy G said...

It looks like everyone benefitted from this last trip! Whether it was traveling the world or visiting with grandchildren or playing with grandma! I love that Rissy is wearing clothes that her Nana and Aunt wore as
children!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...