Friday, July 12, 2013

1 Fish 2 Fish Red Fish...

-Blue fish cupcake.
-James is such a fun playmate.  He is starting to take the lead on our play time and tells me exactly how he wants to spend our afternoons." Mama, lets have a picnic in the living room.  Mama, lets make blue chocolate cupcakes today, mama, you sit by me on your computer, while I play playstation..ha ha."
-Rissy is so sweet. She smiles at me all day and loves to snuggle into my chest and suck her thumb.
-I absolutely love my new friends from church.  I am so impressed everyday with how kind hearted, and fun they are.  John and I joke and say I am having a mom-mance.  I get so excited every time they send me a text.
-My brother Andy is so excited for his ten-year high school reunion tomorrow.  It was so cute when he called to tell me about it.  I hope he has the time of his life.  
-John was asked to meet with the a Romanian diplomat.  Pretty big dealio.  I really wish I could be skyped in for the whole thing.

Rissy helps me water my flowers every morning.


This week we've spent our afternoons doing things inside to beat the heat.
Girl's art night out.  Girl talk, painting, music, sugary drinks... and you don't even have to clean up your mess.
We fiesta-ed for my girlfriend Gwen's birthday.  
I've always loved Houston, but great friends definitely make life more fun.
Have a great weekend everyone!  XOXO, Jess

2 comments:

Steve Down said...

Wow, I'm the luckiest grandpa in the whole world! Thanks for sharing pictures of my darling grand kids!

Love ya,

Grandpa Down
Dad
Steve

ColleenDown said...

I so want to take this painting class with you--which one of the paintings is yours?? Did you make the cupcakes too? James and Rissy are LUCKY kids!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...