Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Over the Last Five Days...

-We had Sunday brunch at Nan's
-Spent time with Aunt Claudia
-John flew into OKC after his business trip
-John fell fully clothed into Uncle Seth's pool (must have been the jet lag:)
- Had lots of talks with Sisters-in-law
-Ate a ton of delicious food
-Swam a lot
-Saw some beautiful sunsets
-Grandma Gregory gave James and I a haircut
-John changed all the diapers because I tore cartilage in my wrist
-Catie and I got a makeover at Sephora
-We made the seven hour drive back to Houston and it is good to be home!










 I think this is the first picture we have of Aunt Claudia.  Crazy considering how much we love her!




Thanks for the hospitality Gregory family.  It was so good to see you all!
XOXO, Jessica, John, James, and Rissy.

3 comments:

Cathy G said...

I am glad you have great family to visit when John has to go out of town. Sounds like a great trip. Can we have you next time???

ColleenDown said...

Gorgeous sunsets--I can't believe that Rissy is standing up now-it happens so fast. Hope John didn't have a phone in his pocket-falling in has more consequences than in the old days. Keep us posted on your arm, I hope that it is beginning to heal. Thanks for sharing with us!

Heather said...

Looks like you are making wonderful memories. What happened to your arm? That must certainly complicate things.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...