Friday, July 19, 2013

Some Where Over The Rainbow...

In Romania, John is about to get his hotel wake-up call.  I am writing this while I am waiting for him to call so we can talk before I go to bed. 
Here are a few things I am going to tell him...
-Grandma Gregory bought James an umbrella at the zoo and he hasn't put it down all day.  After his bath, I let him shower with it open.  I peeked in and he looked so happy.
- Rissy was excited to see the gorillas and elephants today.  Her legs would kick, and she kept laughing.  It was adorable.
-They had a nice splash pad in the children's zoo.  We played in the shade and Grandma bought us all large Slushies.  It was perfect.  
-I let my niece Katherine take pictures at the zoo with my camera.  Some of the pictures below she took.  She did an awesome job! It made me think of the first time I used a DSLR.  I was in Hong Kong and a coworker shared their camera with me.  I walked around all night taking pictures.  I've been hooked ever since.










We just talked.  Now I can sleep much more peacefully.  This is what John told me about his day.  Him and three big bosses met with the lady below.  She is the 32nd most powerful woman in the world.  Pretty neat.  
XOXO, Jess

3 comments:

ColleenDown said...

Once again you captured it..that picture of Rissy between the cousins-oh my!! Someday I hope to be able to perfect the "water splashing!" And no one can have too many "powerful women" posts in my humble opinion-what an interesting lady! What I love is that you feature her and Carla and you in the same post--birds of a feather flock- or are blogged- together!

cathyg said...

There is something so peaceful about your pictures! I know you didn't take them all but your blog just makes me happy! Thanks for keeping it up! Love you!

Heather said...

What a fun way to spend the time when John is far away.

PS Eli keeps asking me when James and Rissy are going to come live with us :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...