Saturday, July 27, 2013

Friday Night Lights...

Why I love the Drive-in...
Movies under the stars* Double features* Fair pricing* First G rated movie then date night while kids sleep* We can bring in our own picnic* Kids can run wild in the grassy area up front*  Family time before the movie starts*  We get to enjoy the sunset*  It is thirty minutes away out in the country* The song from Grease Stranded at the Drive-in always gets stuck in my head (and when is that ever a bad thing?:)...










I love Friday nights 50's style. 
 XOXO, 
Jess

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Lovely and simple

ColleenDown said...

That is a blast from my youth--except I don't think we had grass to play on! So did you stay awake and what did you see? Makes me want to set a screen up in the driveway and pretend!

Abbie&Trevor said...

Can I just say that I have been dying to go to a drive in for years... Why don't we live closer??? I would love to have met up and let our tots play together.
Miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

Good old Lone Star State. Lots of room to roam. We took John's older siblings to Drive-in in Midland--maybe John, too. He would have been Rissy's age.

Anonymous said...

Good old Lone Star State. Lots of room to roam. We took John's older siblings to Drive-in in Midland--maybe John, too. He would have been Rissy's age.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...