Sunday, September 21, 2014

Life on New Hope Drive...

I love that John and I both come from big families.  When we visit Oklahoma and Utah there is an endless supply of aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents.  My kids are lucky to be so loved.  And they are lucky to have grandmas with houses that rival a Great Wolf Lodge.
The whole fam damily got together for the first time for dinner in three and a half years.

Me with my six siblings. 
Tommy with his second cousin who was born on the exact same day.  Look at all that baby chub!
I always look forward to "Derby Girl" time,
Four generations picture with Grandma Witzke.

Craft Time.  My mom bought me a Gelli roller for my birthday.  We had a fun afternoon with Aunt Cheryl, my cousin Daniel, and my mom.  Painting, eating, and passing around babies. 

Tommy with his name's sake,  Grandpa Steven Lane.

 My kids are going to have the best childhood memories of Nana and Grandpa's house.  Thanks again for the nice stay at the New Hope Hotel.

2 comments:

ColleenDown said...

So many smiles on New Hope--I think you officially talked me into keeping this house for a very long time!

Laura Sellars said...

Wonderful pictures and beautiful family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...