Thursday, September 4, 2014

Utah Edelweiss...


Mountains make my heart sing.  I must have been Maria Von Trapp in another life...or a mountain goat, or something.
And I think my kids have my genes because they like thin air too...

Rissy swung in the hammock until her eye lids were heavy and she almost fell asleep.

Watching the sunrise with superman.




Andy, Katelyn, and I went on an afternoon hike where we spotted a moose.

"These hills are alive"



Tommy prefers to be held, but the hammock is a close second.  We made some great memories at the cabin.  Thanks for the fun stay, Utah family!  "Bless my homeland forever!"

2 comments:

Heather said...

Your kids definitely have mountain in their blood!

Steve Down said...


Love your family and photos honey!

Dad
Steve
Grandpa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...