Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Happy Azalea Trails...

We caught the tail end of the azaleas at the Rienzi over the weekend.  The Rienzi is a 1950's house in River Oaks donated as a museum.  The peaceful gardens are free to the public and we take advantage.  I love spending a Saturday at the Rienzi each spring.  Lately when I fall asleep I have pretty dreams of flowers and gardens with my family in them.  I fully believe that we create our own realities by where we choose to set our sights and spend our time.  Houston is turning into a little slice of heaven the more we explore it's lush gardens.  I hope I can always find these pretty pockets wherever life takes us.


















3 comments:

Dad said...

Jessica,

Wonderful pictures! Love and miss you and the kids soooo much!

Dad
Grandpa

ColleenDown said...

I love the peacocks! but especially the peacocks and grandkids!

ColleenDown said...

I love the peacocks! but especially the peacocks and grandkids!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...