Wednesday, March 4, 2015

It's a Bird, It's a Plane...


It's Super Rissy.  
 The beautiful Texas weather helps soften the sting of no spring skiing.  


 Today was ballet day.  Rissy says "ballerina" so sweet.  She loves to plie, sashay, and releve around the house.  I feel silly, but the more cheesy and enthusiastic I am, the more the girls seem to love it. 
 James planned our joy school lesson today with his friend Bennett.  It was all about race cars.  He puts so much thought into what he wants to do.
This kid gives the world's best hugs.  


 This is one of John's many gourmet meals he has made lately - shakshuka.  It was delicious!  
These posts discount all the diapers, laundry, tantrums, snotty noses, back aches, and grouchy bedtime routines.  But my blog is my bubble.  There really is so much beauty I see being a mom.  Sometimes I just need my camera to hone in on it all and remind me.  :)

1 comment:

ColleenDown said...

All this color while I am locked in the beigest time of year the year! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...