Thursday, March 12, 2015

Uncle Andy: Thirty, Flirty, and Fabulous...

Party Time!!!  This is Uncle Andy's 30th birthday!!!
I feel like that needed multiple exclamations for such a momentous occasion.  No one loves birthdays like Andy does and no one can dance the night away like him either.  I knew this was an evening we couldn't miss, so we scheduled our Utah trip for the end of January.
 I stole these pictures off my mom's camera card so she gets the credit.  I tried to cut some of these, but they are so full of fun memories with the people I love that I am posting them all.  
The celebration was at my Dad's Sandwich shop Even Steven's.   
 We had a pre-party before with the siblings to blow up balloons.
 Uncle Trevor and Aunt Heather relaxing before the guests arrived.

 Dad and Uncle Zac.
 Me, Andy, Heather, and Katelyn.
 Andy and his favorite girls:)

 Charlotte and Clarissa had a ball dancing.
 Uncle Andy works in the cafeteria and the elementary school.  He loves all the lunch ladies and they love him back.  They all came to help him party.  
 Andy and his on again off again girlfriend, Tauna.
 My dear cousin, Romney and her family.  I love them so!
 John, Clarissa, and James on one side.  The cousins on the other.  
 Heather and Dave chatting with Andy's friend Bo.
 The Gardner cousins.
 My sweet Aunt Cheryl and Aunt Cathy with the babies.  
 Lindsey with her Fiance, Alex.
 The Sellar Fam.
 Andy dancing with his teacher Kathy.  Mom, how did we not get a picture of Stacy?
Turn down the lights, turn up the music.  It is party time!






 Love these three pics.  "I dip, you dip, we dip."







 The girls doing the "robot" with Grandpa Down.

This baldy was feeling the beat. 
Present time!  He included in the invitation that he wanted presents, and he wasn't disappointed.   
 The seven siblings.  I love them like Andy loves cake.  Which is a lot as you can see his chocolate covered face!

What a party!  I am so blessed to have Andy as my brother.  He has helped us be a closer family, laugh more, and definitely party more.  Happy birthday this whole year Andy!  You deserve it.  Love you!

3 comments:

Michelle Wilkes said...

Jessica,
I'm so glad you didn't cut out any pictures! That looked so fun! How many people were there? (I'm trying to get a feel for my 40th party coming up, and wonder how big of a place I'll need)
I think it's so great that you could get a picture of all 7 of you. I hope someday we can get all 7 Sullivan siblings together again for a picture!

ColleenDown said...

Thanks for posting all of these Jessica--that was a ton of work. We had 100 people there Michelle (or someone got more than one sandwich!) It was so fun and even funner looking back now. Those pictures with all seven are very rare events! So glad you were there to help celebrate!

Cheryl said...

Wow, that's a heck of a series of shots of me! It makes me feel special as Andy's partner and it makes me feel young! Thanks for the recap. It was a fun party.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...