Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Drew's letter from camp Gregory in Glenwood Springs, CO



This is the tub where we watch awesome movies in our swimsuits. -Drew


Pizza place.




We rode a tram up the mountain and it was very fun. -Drew


I played Laser Tag and I was on my own team and I won it against a kid and his dad. And I went in a maze and won a prize with Jessica and it was really hard. I also went in a cave simulator. There was a high swing thing, but I didn't go on it because it looked too scary. -Drew




The swimming pool was kind of cold but warm. -Drew

6 comments:

Dave said...

Drew:

I'm so glad you got a haircut before you left. Aunt Jessica takes lots of pictures. You and James look very handsome (you too John).

I know you are being really good and obedient to Uncle John and Aunt Jessica.

We miss you!

cathyg said...

Jessica, you are sure to be racking up the "cool" points, as my kids call them! What a fun trip to take Drew on! Love the pictures!

ColleenDown said...

Whoa, I can see that it is going to be a letdown coming to "Camp Down" next week.( I hope he doesn't call it Camp LetDown;-( I had better start taking pictures today. Fun post!

Heather said...

Dear Drew,
I miss you stinkin' bad. I'm betting you are having too much fun to miss your old folks. That's awesome that you are the champ of laser tag and you get to watch movies in the tub. I can't wait to give you a bear hug tomorrow.
Love,
Mom

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Drew is so adorable! Where was that? It looks so warm. Still cold here, haven't even dipped my toe in the lake. We haven't talked in so long! Just got back from Seattle...will tell ya more about that later. Miss you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...