Thursday, June 10, 2010

Suddenly Summer




It's suddenly summer!.. So we celebrated with

- a jog in the canyon with my good pal, Abbie.
-a dip in the pool, eating popsicles with my peeps.
-a nap with a soggy baby on the porch swing.
-hanging with my hubby while he got ready for high adventure.

Everything is better with a baby but ‘specially summertime... the pansies are prettier, strawberries more succulent, and the sunsets more spectacular!
Thanks Aunt Cathy for the fabulous day in your pool ... and thanks to my honey pie for working so hard so I can be with our baby
I will be making you lots of yummy dinners as a special thanks!

3 comments:

Heather said...

So good to have summer finally here, and so good to spend it with you and James.

cathyg said...

Thanks for coming! I was so glad everyone could come. Hopefully it is a good start to lots more days like that this summer! You have the awesomest baby! So sweet and cute, but then all of the cousins and their kids are the best! Love ya!

Laura said...

We love summertime too! Isn't it great not to be pregnant this time around? :) James is getting so big. He's SO cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...