Thursday, December 30, 2010

An Oklahoma Christmas...


Grandpa's present from Grandma Gregory.

The kiddos were too excited to wait until Christmas to open presents. So Grandma Gregory decided to go ahead and let everyone open their presents on the Eve of Christmas Eve. That would have been my dream when I was little. I love how laid back John's mom is!

John's nieces, Annmarie and Katherine.

John's nephew, Wyatt.

James and Grandma Gregory.

James with his couz who is one week younger.

John's mom made these back in the day. So retro and cute!

James with his Grandpa Gregory.

Carla making her famous homemade pizza.

John's sister-in-law Sophia. Fact: Sophia is from Hong Kong and then Vancouver. Two of my favorite places. I love this gal and wish I got to see her more!


Looking at lights with just my two favorite men on Christmas Eve...




Pretty lights with pansies. Something we don't have in Utah.

All smiles...the big guy was good to us:)

A little abstract art of John's parent's Christmas tree. Give me a camera and I can be entertained for hours...

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! And HAPPEEEEEEEE New Years tonight!

4 comments:

John said...

Thanks for helping to make a memorable Christmas and capturing those memories while you're at it.

Katelyn D. said...

I love the bottom Christmas Tree picture! You will have to show me how you did that one.
I miss you guys enough when you are done for a week,how am I supposed to let you move this summer?

ColleenDown said...

I am with Katelyn--ten days is a long time. I love the pictures. After spending all morning trying to load some on my blog, I realize what an act of love this past month has been. My favorite is the two little boys with John!

Heather said...

We missed you, but glad you had such a great time with the other fam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...