Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Twas ten days until Christmas...

Now here are the pics from our annual gals get-together...
On mom, on Cathy, on Cheryl, on Romney, and Heather:)...
Cheers to the up and coming cross country skiing season!

James about to snatch Eli's hors d'oeuvres. As you can see, he wasn't exactly thrilled by it.

Gift exchange. Andy was our photographer... hence my half a face:)

Praise to the playing around in Picasa's Picnik. $24.95 a year for the premium package! I may or may not have used the insta-thin feature on this photo;)

Zac made a cameo to borrow one of my mom's old sweaters for an ugly sweater party. So of course we made him model.


My mom knows how to throw a Christmas party Martha Stewart style! Such a fun afternoon. And ladies, thanks so much for all of the lovely loot! Sorry I missed the gift exchange memo! I will make it up to y'all next year... And it will kick the kangaroo's... well, you know;)

6 comments:

Heather said...

A perfect afternoon! Thanks for a great Christmas party everyone.

ColleenDown said...

Your gift is the perfect pictures--and the festiva tree!

Cathy G said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! I knew I could count on you! It was fun, as always, to be together!

Cheryl said...

I bet everyone wishes they were a member of the Derby Girl gang!

It really was a great afternoon. Thanks everyone for the delicious food, the gorgeous decorations, the fun gifts, and the great company. Let's do it again soon!

Laura said...

Your get togethers look so fun and so fancy! You Downs sure know how to entertain!

Laura Sellars said...

Looks like fun...makes me wish I had a sister or two. Zac probably had the best sweater of the party!! And to think I used to wear one that looked a lot like that! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...