Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Twas twenty-four days until Christmas...



My Christmas coupon countdown has been cut-out and hung.
Day one of diaper duty has already begun.

Today, James insisted we play in the snow,
So I took out a sled and he gave it a go.


We had fun in the sun 'til he shed a small tear,
then we sat by the fire and dried all our gear.


I love what the winter weather does to the sky.
Hopefully, taking pictures will make it fly by.

Tonight you should watch this, I'll give you a reason...
The music gets you into the holiday season:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how all your posts rhyme! Your little guy is getting so big-he's darling!

Michelle Wilkes said...

Hey, I thought you were sick! How did you find the energy to go our and play in the snow, and then make rhymes about it?!?

lulu said...

That christmas coupon count-down is such a fun idea! I'll have to keep that in mind for someday when I have a hubby.... ;)

Heather said...

So, I thought it was weird that the same post was always at the top of my blog roll. I finally read the titles close enough to see that they are different. I am such a doofus!

I love that you are doing a blog countdown. I don't have it in me this year, so I'm so glad to tune in to yours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...