Friday, December 10, 2010

Twas sixteen days until Christmas...

We’re enjoying being in this small Oregon town.
It’s been really great to see my Grandpa Down.
His time on earth is quickly passing,
But his legacy of love will be everlasting.
Here are a few of our favorite things about their home...
The old pictures, grandma’s stories, and a garden gnome.

James reminds me of one of Grandma's garden elves


I loooooove all of Grandma's old pictures! This is Grandma and Grandpa Down in the same stage of life as me and John.

Our old family picture that's hanging on the their wall

8 comments:

Heather said...

I love the old pictures. Grandma sure is beautiful. Look at all that hair in our old family picture.

lulu said...

Oh you are at grandma Down's! I'm glad you are having a good visit. I really hope to get up to Klamath soon.
I LOVE the old pictures too. It's fun to see my dad as a baby :)

ColleenDown said...

All Down babies look alike!! Thanks for the post--ahh to be skinny again ;-(

Cheryl said...

I guess we all just love the pictures! Thanks for sharing them. I think all you Down women are as beautiful as ever - only the fashions change!

Michelle Wilkes said...

Holy Cow! I see so much Isaac in that picture of Heather (and I always thought he looked like Dave!) Actually, I see all three of her little boys. How fun!

Michelle Wilkes said...

I also have to say that I love how in both those family pictures, the dad is looking somewhere completely different than the rest of the family!
If they are anything like the dad in this family, you just have to be grateful that they are participating in a family picture at all!!!

ColleenDown said...

I love these! The picture with Grandma and Grandpa is so fun. I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow--Katelyn

SuzanneDown said...

(I wanted to see if I could spell my name right this time!) And to also tell you how much we appreciate your thoughtfulness and kindness for coming. Both Grandpa and I love you and James so much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...