Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Twas three days until Christmas...


View from James's window...
And we are completely snowed in.
(with LOADS of yummy brownies)...
So sayonara, to trying to be thin.

Just my cup of cocoa:)

Every time I look out the window at my neighbor's pergola I eat another one of Aunt Laura's crazy good cookies (they have a striking resemblance). I have a problem...the powdery snow makes me think of sugar...And the winter has only just begun!

James and I putting the last bit of trim on his trees

We are flying south for the winter... or at least a couple of weeks anyway:) We're headed to Oklahoma for a southern style Christmas .
See you by lunch Grandma and Grandpa Gregory (winter weather willing) .

3 comments:

ColleenDown said...

We ate the cookies before I ever thought of photographing them--obviously not the "artist" that I thought I was. Let us know when you arrive safely in the midwest. We love you!!

Cheryl said...

Oh how I wish I could be an artist like you that makes even a cup of hot cocoa look good!!! Your artistic view of life makes me happy.

I have loved reading the whole Christmas countdown. You've made my holidays a little more festive.

Thanks!

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...