Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Belated V-Day

 Yesterday all our mail came that was on hold from our vacation.  Usually we just get lots of Pottery Barn catalogs and boring bills so I was elated to see several Valentine's.  I felt humbled and loved to have such sweet friends and family who haven’t forgotten us even though we are far away.   It made me cry.  Thanks for sending so much love (and yummy chocolate;) our way. 
Also, thanks for everyone’s constant sweet comments, calling to check up on me when I am mia for a week in cyberspace, and sharing our excitement of our baby news. 
Sorry to make this mushy, but I really am so grateful for everyone who reads, comments, etc.
Happy hump day!  
XOXO,
Jess

4 comments:

ColleenDown said...

I feel like I just opened a Valentine box this morning because everyone blogged today--time to get up and start the laundry so I can post too.

Anonymous said...

oh, i'm so glad you received my valentines box! just kidding, whoever did that is so sweet! love you and your family!

Chelsea said...

:)

Heather said...

Who doesn't love a good mail day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...