Friday, February 24, 2012

Mr. President, I Move a Motion....

 
 To change the name of morning sickness to 24/7 sickness.  All in favor say, blahhh.  (Someone please assure me this isn't going to last forever, I seem to have forgotten!)

  Maybe it's because my stomach has already been pre-stretched from James, but this time I am showing much sooner.  I know it is mostly a food baby in there since he/she is no bigger than a kumquat.  But eating around the clock helps with the nausea.  So bring it on second round of sixty pound weight gain.  I am armed and ready with my work-out videos come September.  Just let my baby be happy, healthy, but hopefully not too huge:)

10 comments:

Dave said...

Bummer; I hate being sick (not that I've ever been pregnant sick); but regular sick usually you feel better after you throw up; I think Prego sick you just keep feeling sick. The price for cute kids I guess:)

Chelsea said...

Hang in there missy ;) at least you look good puking ;))

Heather said...

1. You look very nice after just throwing up. You at least have that going for you.

2. You have a beautiful bathroom.

3. Who took a picture of you throwing up?

4. Sorry you have to have house guests while you are sick. We will try to be helpful.

ColleenDown said...

Well, so sorry about the clothes situation--looks like you will have to buy new ones!! So this is one more thing that Obama can deal with huh, what a wonder guy!

jessica&john.com said...

Dear sweet sistah:
1) Ha ha. Ya right. This is me doing my hair for the first time in a month. So I made the most of it with a staged photo shoot with me and my new toilet friend.

2) Thank you. That will be your guest bath when you come (I will be sure to clean up the stray chunks by the time you come).

3) Along with the Lou, the self timer is also my friend.

4) Don't worry I have a secret weapon called zofran for when you come. I can't wait for you guys to arrive and get my mind off the nausea. Less than a week!!!

Chelsea said...

:) I had all the same comments/questions as heather!!!

Isaac Family said...

Congrats jess! What exciting news! I'm glad to hear you have zofran- it works wonders! Habg in there.

Laura Sellars said...

We are so excited for you...not about the sick part but about the baby bump part!!

Anonymous said...

oh dear, the sickness! well, at least you look cute while feeling under the weather. you look great and tiny still

The Vreelands said...

Congrats. Another cute baby...how exciting. I agree with everyone else. You look fantastic and you have a very nice bathroom:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...