Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I'm a fan of this thing called family...

Nightly prayers and kisses
Cuddling to Disney movies
Bike rides
Occasional co-sleeping
Greeting daddy at the door every night after work
Sam’s Club trips
Legos in the Living room
Dinner time toasts
Reading books together in bed
Baths
Road trips
Eating Death by Chocolate ice-cream on the couch (the leather, not the white linen one;)
Playing hide-and-seek sixteen times a day
Erupting in laughter together
Evening strolls



 gif animation maker
 gif creator

4 comments:

ColleenDown said...

Yesterday, I started my day with a kitchen shelf breaking and dishes shattering everywhere. Today I started it with your blog--I think that today is going to be a much better day. Who knew that John juggled!!

makana hansen said...

love the photos, as usual. And the editing.
What great things to be thankful for. Good reminders all around.

Unknown said...

I just love your blog! The photos are beautiful and I love how you capture the magic of each day. You're awesome

lulu said...

beautiful post, jess. i definitely agree that family is the greatest part of life. nothing else matters :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...