Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Big Fat Draper Family...and a Wedding

 So happy to be back in the Wasatch Front with my family.
My cousin Chelsea after tying the knot to Tim.

The most dressed up James has ever been.  It is very hard to get him out of a superhero shirt.



 Loving spending time with my siblings!
Waking up to my mom's beautiful garden.  And the much cooler mountain air.
My parents have eight different bathrooms but all us siblings still go all Brady Bunch and get 
ready in my mom's.  
James's uncles and cousins are teaching him lots of new tricks.
Heather's two week old baby is even cuter in person!  Now back to the fam, because before we know it we will be flying home!

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

:) Great pics !!

Anonymous said...

yay, you made it! i love the picture of you guys in your moms bathroom, you all look great. Heather's little girl is so cute and tiny!

Aubrie West said...

How long are you here for? I have to work all weekend, but I would love to see you! Call me girlfriend!

MOLLY said...

how fun to go see your fam! but it looks like you're loving texas too!! what a great place to live

Isaac Family said...

Jessica your posts make me so happy! I love your baby bump. And I love the silhouette you made for your hubby. And the poem. And pretty much everything else. You are simply adorable!

The Vreelands said...

It is always fun to be with family. Your little guy is so cute. How are you feeling these days?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...