Sunday, June 17, 2012

Up Up And Away...

  Here's a quick post of pictures before I start packing.  The past few days reminded me why I love weekends (and Houston).  Lots of rest and relaxation, playing in parks, Tex Mex cooking, and family time.  

One of my favorite (and free) spots in Houston.  The Japanese Garden in Herman Park.

Supper with my Super-men.

 Carla gave me a silhouette of John when he was a kid.   So I made one of James and framed it for Father's day.  
See you soon, Utah fam.  I am so excited, I am not going to be able to sleep!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

those are truly the most beautiful pics!!!! both you and the scenery are breathtaking:)

Cathy G said...

Love the silhouettes! Can't wait to see you here in Utah!

Anonymous said...

i love the silhouettes, such a nice gift! James is like John's mini me in that superman shirt. so cute! gosh, we miss you guys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...