Friday, June 15, 2012

Super Dad...

Sometimes I am forced to improvise...
Mounting Bloggif
 when finding a Spider-Man disguise...
But my daddy said, "this just won't do!"
And came back from his closet with something new...
Now, whose the man standing in the mirror?...
I look just like the real Buzz Light-year.
Yup, playing pretend is something I'll always adore...
But nothing beats the sound of an engine roar!

Thanks for making my dreams come true dad.   Happy Father's Day weekend.  Love, James.
(Now, please don't forget this post when I'm 16 
Because I'd love the keys to this Lighting Mcqueen:).

6 comments:

John said...

I enjoyed the post. Thanks. James obviously has a Super Mom too!

ColleenDown said...

You are not only a great photographer, but a great poet too!
When I grow up I want to be just like you!
And we certainly agree,
John is the great Dad we wish all could be!

Can't wait to see all of you,
Now I had better hurry off, there is so much to do!

Heather said...

It's just like the incredibles! Super Jessica married Super John and they got busy!

Chelsea said...

Very sweet :) James is looking so dapper:)

Mike and Carla said...

Jessica, you are so creative. Carla and I enjoy not only your wonderful pictures but your witty narrative as well. It's obvious John loves James and you very much. James is so luck to have you two as mom and dad.

Anonymous said...

every little boys dream! James looks so happy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...