Monday, October 8, 2012

Cry Baby...

Not Clarissa, her mama.  I am the one who will be tearing up tomorrow because John goes back to work.  How am I going to handle it all on my own!  Goodbye sleep, showering, clean house, combed hair.  We've had such a relaxing week and I am not sure I am ready to get back to reality.  But it is comforting to know moms have been flying solo for centuries and have somehow survived.  And I can’t really complain because James is a pretty cute coworker.  And he just might let Rissy and I take a cat nap on the couch while he plays the computer.  Cross your fingers for me.




Thanks for all your help this week honey.  Can't wait till you come home!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya! That was a hard transition for me too. If only our hubbies didn't have to work at all. I wish I could be there to take James all day! Actually, I would take both-little Rissy is too cute to leave behind.

lulu said...

i love pictures with james & rissy together. its just adorable. so happy for your cute little family. & good luck flying solo.... but i know you'll do just great :)

Chelsea said...

You can do it! Combed hair is over rated and in the olden days baths were monthly ;) you will do great big brothers always adjust and mums figure it out :)

Katelyn said...

The dress fits-yeah!! Well how did day one go--I bet you are tired tonight :-) It is probably nice though to get back to your very own routine without all of us helpers!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of John holding both babies and the remote!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...