Monday, October 22, 2012

Made with Love...

People have been so generous giving us lots of girly gifts.  I have all her clothes hanging in my closet because they make me so happy.  
Homemade gifts always have a special place in my heart because of the hard work that goes into them.  Above:  Aunt Laura has sent several of these cute crocheted blankets. First to James and now to Rissy.  I could write an entire post about our adventures with James's blankets.  I am sure Rissy will follow in her brother's footsteps and love them just as much.
Erin made these vintage pattern onsies.  They are adorable and take me back to my childhood.
Sister Curtis from church made this beautiful blanket.  It is large enough to cover our whole family and we have already spent many hours snuggling up in it. Thanks again for the gifts that have been sent!  I am having a blast dressing my little doll.  XOXO, Jess.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! People have been busy!

ColleenDown said...

Such talented, generous friends you have!!

Laura Sellars said...

Thank you for the sweet post. It warms my heart. Since I can't give your little ones a hug, my blankets can do it for me. Love you.

Anonymous said...

I'm with ya- I LOVE homemade gifts! Those are so pretty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...