Sunday, December 23, 2012

A Christmas Surprise...

My dad made a quick stop between meetings in Austin and San Antonio to meet baby Rissy.  He treated us to a Sushi dinner, played several games of hide and go seek with James, and went on a morning stroll with me and the kiddos.  It was a short but sweet trip.  It mostly just wet our whistle's and made me wish my parent's house was still just a bike ride away.  Distance really does make the heart grow fonder.  Miss you far away family on this Eve of Christmas Eve.  XOXO, Jess

4 comments:

ColleenDown said...

Dad can't stop talking about the day he "fell in love" again! So jealous but so glad he made it there! Merry Christmas-you will be in my heart all day today!

Chelsea said...

Merry Christmas Jess :)

Heather said...

Looks like Charlotte has a rival for her Grandpa's affection. A very worthy rival. I can't believe the rolls on those legs. What a doll! I'm so glad Dad got to stop. We hope to see all of you soon. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

how sweet! seeing pictures of your family makes me miss them. Baby Rissy has the cutest thighs :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...