Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas to All...

We definitely missed our families this year, but it was fun to create Christmas magic for the kiddos at home too.  It makes me appreciate all the work our parents did for us over the years.  I am learning a long winter's nap on the night before Christmas is only in story books.   But seeing sugar plums dance in my pretty little girl's head and James's excitement in the morning made it all worth while.  



























We hope everyone is having happy and healthy holidays.  Love, the Gregorys.

6 comments:

Heather said...

"Merry Christmas to all of you." says Eli.

Wow, you are a Christmas professional! What lucky kids you have,

Anonymous said...

You made some beautiful memories. Happy New Year! Love, Aunt Claudia

cathyg said...

Wow Jessica! It is all beautiful! I love Rissy's cute outfits and I love the "snow"! Glad you had a Merry Christmas!

ColleenDown said...

I love these pictures--when things settle down will you send me originals of James and Rissy so I can print them for my office. I also love your dress--if you could print that off for me so I can wear it too, I would appreciate it--too bad we aren't paper dolls!

ColleenDown said...

I missed the video the first time around. I will be watching that over and over--thanks for making me feel like I was there!

Chelsea said...

Great video !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...