Monday, August 5, 2013

Sending Love the Sullivan's Way...

My Brother-in-law Dave shattered the vertebrae in his neck mountain biking over the weekend in Park City.  He goes in for a complicated surgery this morning.  Sisters must share heart strings because I hardly slept last night.  In New Mexico I was just telling John how much I appreciate Dave.  In college he was always there with Heather to listen to my problems, let me eat their food, and help me with my Math.  Then we worked together at Noah's and he was by far my favorite boss.  I have so much respect  and admiration for him as a dad, husband to Heather, and church goer.  I felt like I took him for granted all these years.  I know he isn't going anywhere, but I just wanted to say we are pulling and praying hard for you Dave!  I wish I could be there right now to help out.  I will see you in the coming weeks.  Love you all so much.  Jess

5 comments:

BubbaRooster said...

Thank you Jessica for that sweet tribute. We feel so far away and helpless but not hopeless. So grateful for your family and everything your parents and Katelyn are doing to care for the kids and Heather and Dave. (This is Vivienne)

Anonymous said...

So so sorry Dave is injured. We are praying for him and his sweet little family.

Steve Down said...

Amen to your post, honey. Prayers are indeed answered as today (following surgery) was a good day!

Dad
Grandpa
Steve

ColleenDown said...

I have felt like you were right here with us all week Jessica--you definitely are connected with heart strings despite any physical difference that exists. I don't think I have thought of you so much since you left as I have this week. You have always been my "prayer girl" and this week was no exception. Thanks for posting this!! (And for letting me steal so many of your pictures)

Heather said...

Thank you Jessica. I really feel the influence of your love and prayers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...