Monday, March 4, 2013

A Great Day For a Gold...

My Nephews Drew and Issac go to a cross-country charter school in Heber.  Every year they have a mock Olympics to learn about other countries and compete.  This year they were both on the Czech
 team.  It was a treat to see these little speedsters race. 
I forgot my sunglasses so I rocked my ski goggles.  Don't judge.  It's totally normal in a ski town (at least that is what I told myself.)  The sun is just so bright reflecting off the snow.  Anyhow the babies loved looking at themselves.








Why was this school not around when I was seven???  Believe me, there would have been no pretending to be sick to skip out on school if skiing was part of the equation;)  Thanks for the fun few days Sullivan fam!  You guys are number one when it comes to ski racing nephews!

4 comments:

ColleenDown said...

Such a fun day and such a great post to remember it by!

John said...

Looks like lots of fun. Love your goggles but try to get one or two shots of yourself without them on. I'm sure all your peeps would appreciate it.

Heather said...

People wear goggles to the grocery store around here so you fit right in ;) Thanks for coming and cheering on the boys!

ColleenDown said...

Such interesting anonymous friends you have. Glad they "digg" your blog though! Because I think you are "greate" too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...