Sunday, March 24, 2013

Lush Crush...

We discovered this place on a Saturday drive in the ritzy River Oaks neighborhood.  It is called the Rienzi.  It was a residential estate donated to be a museum.  We were guessing the art filled house wasn't the most kid friendly place so we opted to spend the afternoon in the free gardens... sipping ice-cold lemonade in the shade.  It felt like I had died and gone to heaven!  I really think this is the prettiest place I've ever been!



















I am so thankful for the philanthropists who donated this place for my family and others to enjoy. 
XOXO, Jess

5 comments:

ColleenDown said...

What a gorgeous place--I have blocked out Azalea season on my calendar next year. I wonder who their pool guy is and how that pool is kept so pristine??

Anonymous said...

wowzas! the land is pretty but YOU look amazing! Are you sure you just gave birth???

Cathy G said...

I keep taking photo classes to learn to take pictures like yours. I can look at yours and tell you if it is aperture priority or shutter priority, but I can't take pictures like you! They are beautiful! I love James by the tree trunk (aperture priority!) Thanks for sharing!

Steve Down said...

Expertly speaking, I've got the cutest grand kids in the State of Texas! (and the cutest daughter)!

Heather said...

Oh, the flowers! And the beautiful people around them. I wish i was there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...