Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spring Has Sprung in Spring, Texas

Our walks around the block smell like Bath and Body Works thanks to the beautiful Azalea bushes by our house.  I feel like we should be singing and dancing in the streets over this annual flowering phenomenon.  But alas, my voice would wilt the roses.  I guess we all have our special way to welcome in Spring (and it doesn't have to be done by the cast of Glee:).  I snap pictures to savor the season, I just wish my shutter speed could capture the fragrant smells as well. 








 









5 comments:

ColleenDown said...

Note to self--spend all future Marchs in Spring Texas!! Can Rissy get any cuter???

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos, but the lovliest flower is the last one. What a little doll!
- Aunt Claudia

ColleenDown said...

O.K. today I am going to plant pansies around my Sego Palm and pretend I am in Spring! (And I used to think Utah ladies were into their holidays--the competition is even stiffer in your neck of the woods.)

Heather said...

Wow. I don't think I've seen so many blooms all in one place.

We are missing Rissy's baby face already. And your face and James'.

Cathy G said...

I bet you appreciate it even more after being here, where spring has not sprung yet! Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...