Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fifty to the Fullest...


The night of my mom's birthday bash rained buckets. But that didn't stop us from eating pounds of pasta, partying Parisian style, and celebrating a life well lived...



We had a little program to commemorate each decade of her life. I wanted to download more of the show...like my brother, Jake, modeling my dad's short gym shorts from the eighties... I know you're sorry you missed that:). But my dang Dell is giving me H E double L! And I have a hungry hubby...So, I guess this little taste of the seventies will have to suffice:)...

Heather is sporting my mom's prom dress in this delightful disco number. And Andy's suite is pretty Sweet!
Cheers to you mom! May we all be as kind, wise, and wonderful when we meet the half century mark!

If this doesn't work on your computer go here.

4 comments:

ColleenDown said...

So fun! It makes me smile every time I see the pictures--what a memory!

lulu said...

thank you for posting that video... it made me laugh once again :)
you girls did such a good job on her party!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that video of Heather and Andy is priceless! How fun, I love your mom and hope she had a great birthday bash!

Laura said...

Happy birthday to your mom! So young! :) And I LOVE the dance movie. I miss you and your family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...