Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Bachelor...


Nestled halfway between Harvard and Yale is a bachelor pad that feels much more Soho than the streets make it sound. This is the house where my brother, Trevor, and 3 of his friends are strumming their six strings while being students by the U.

I would say his little place has given Him a little more spring in his step…. luster in his limp… literally... he’s still recovering from breaking both his feet this past summer.

Thanks for letting us drop by for a tour and an Italian soda. I can’t believe you’re in College! Weren't you just in Kindergarten? Hopefully James doesn't get any ideas...I would be fine and dandy with him being an infant indefinitely!

2 comments:

ColleenDown said...

It is amazing what a little photoshopping can do--It really is in a fun part of town-I am a little envious-but I still think there are spiders in the basement. It is a lot quieter here with the frat boys gone!

Heather said...

I can't wait to check the place out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...