Thursday, October 21, 2010

WILL WORK FOR SKI PASSES...


Dave was in charge of the dedication of Drew and Isaac’s new charter school building and they were in need of a picture taker... and I fit the bill (see titleJ). The dedication was sort of a big deal because somehow Dave was able to book the probably U.S. senator, Mike Lee, to speak.

I don’t think I would have had as many “sick” days if I went to this school growing up. It is located in the hills above Heber in the Olympic Cross Country Ski Park. The scenery is spectacular and being able to have skiing as part of their curriculum is pretty dang cool.


I was supposed to get lots of pictures of the school to send to the newspaper.. but the scarecrows created a bit of a photo opt faux pas. . They looked a bit like kids with pillowcases over the heads...or kkk members...creepy!



Candidate of Senator, Mike Lee

I should have been focused on taking pictures of the politician and principle but the pretty fall leaves where more my cup of tea:)

Probably some Olympian in his ski skates...Just another day at Soldier Hollow:)


If Issac had a twin...this girl would be it!





Poor Heather and Dave...While they were trying to wrap up this production their boys went all "Tom and Huck" and were knee deep in a mud hole... Issac lost his shoes in the muck and I couldn't help laugh and take pictures while they were being scolded by my sister. At least she'll have photos when this is funny to her in ten years :)


4 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for being photographer. We do love our school.

Part of me really wanted to laugh and just let Drew and Isaac play in the mud, but the part of me that was really ticked off that they had irretrievably lost there new shoes in two feet of mud won out.

ColleenDown said...

I don't know why this all made me laugh so hard--it must be the grandma in me coming out. (Mike Lee used to play at our house when he was Drew's age--just a little FYI--being a future Senator and all he probably never got dirty though)

Romney said...

Awesome pics! I love the ones of Drew and Isaac in the mud! Sorry they lost their shoes, but it's pretty funny!

Michelle Wilkes said...

So Jessica, if I ever come to Utah again, can I hire you to do a photo shoot of my family? (You can take pictures of nature in between- it is prettier anyway!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...