Monday, January 31, 2011

A Beachin Birthday Party

My brother, Andy, turns 26 today. And b/c he has been counting down his big day since Easter...we knew his party had to make a splash! We celebrated with a Sunday surf and turf dinner, ice-cream cake, and some serious booty shaking.

For birthdays we always go around and give a toast to the birthday star. Heather's big day is tomorrow so we toasted to her too. Here Issac is giving a sweet message to his mama.

Happy as a clam to be stuck in the middle of these two.

Glad to see my parents still have some summer loving.

My beach boy bro's.

I hope you have a fabtastic birthday today bro:) We will see you soon!

3 comments:

lulu said...

what a fun party! i love all the fun decorations... almost made me feel like there wasn't really snow outside. looks like andy had a beachin' birthday!

Romney said...

Happy BIrthday Andy!! Hope you had a great day! Looks like an awesome party!!

ColleenDown said...

Thanks for the memories--I can cook or take pictures but not both-I am glad you can! What a fun night!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...