Friday, January 21, 2011

What do we do during the day?...

(besides a little work, dishes, diaper duty, and laundry)...
We PLAY...
Cooking up a storm and eating like it's going out of style with some of my favorite gals.

Everything we had for lunch was homemade...Holla for sweet potato fries, dipping sauces, paninies hot off the press, fruit soup, and ice-cream and waffle cones for dessert.

Soaking in the hot tub with my little beach bum baby and pretending we are in Bermuda.
TGIF... because...

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Awesome pictures!! Thanks for documenting our adventures. I thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon gathering, and I especially loved how productive we were in planning so much for the coming months. I'm glad I get to play with you.

cathyg said...

Beautiful pictures! I love them all, but especially the one of Romney and Jocelyn! Thanks for being so talented and sharing!

ColleenDown said...

Once again, thanks for being our record keeper--and ice cream lady! I am glad that you still play in the sandbox in the course of your days....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...