Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Sonnet to Sun Valley...


John and I are chilling in Sun Valley for a couple of days for his work conference. (A big THANKS to my cuz, Romney, for watching James and making our romantic vacay possible)...

This place and I go together like bread and butter... and if Sun Valley and I submitted our personal profiles to perfectmatch.com, I think we would be paired as completely compatible and then asked to do a cheesy commercial about being a couple. I adore this place more than anywhere on earth, and I plan on pinching my pennies so I can visit this valley until I am strolling in the valley of the shadow.

So here is a short little post until I put on my parka and head up the hill for a half day of skiing solo while John gets his meeting mojo on...

Some how we got upgraded to the Parlor room suite because the place is packed. So posh. I feel like one of the divas that would come to ski school when I was an instructor at Sundance.

John touring our sweet suite.

View from the room


John and I doing some turns on the ice:) J/k:) Maybe in our dreams...but, it was still fun to sit and watch...until my eyelashes turned to icicles that is.

Most romantic place on earth for anyone with ski fever!

Spa where I plan on soaking out my ski soreness at about seven pm this evening.

Sun Valley Serenade. An old Hollywood classic that continuously plays on the flat-screen in the hotel room.

Sayonara, This sista is hitting the slopes:)! All Smiles!

4 comments:

ColleenDown said...

Blue skies-white snow-does that still happen?? Love the pictures--been to any tatoo parlors?

lulu said...

Wow that place looks lovely! Have fun on the slopes... i'm very jealous!

Mike and Carla said...

Great pictures, Jessica but where is our adorable grandson, James?

jessica&john.com said...

Thanks Mike. My fabulous cousin is watching James so John and I could have a little alone time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...