Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Quest for Color on a Cold January Day...

I met my sister, Heather, in Park City for a little art gallery hoppin’. Nothing quite beats the winter time blues for me like a double dose of hue. I feel blessed to be able to enjoy so many inspiring artists in the area. Because, for me, beautiful pieces of art are like a summer day for my soul...something I need when the thermometer says something like 7 below!



My guy turned 15 months old today!



We just barely beat the starlets who will soon be strolling down these city streets for the Sundance Film Festival. Thanks sis, that was just what the doctor ordered on this day, smack dab in the middle of winter.

5 comments:

cathyg said...

I can't decide who is cuter, the boys or their moms! Love the picture of the four of you! Having sisters is the best! Can't wait to see you next week!

Kristin said...

Cute pictures! I love Park City.....I definitely need to try and make it up there next time I'm in town. Happy 15 months to James! The last 15 months have flown by. I can't believe my baby isn't a baby anymore. Tyler thinks that he's one of the big kids now. I'm sure James is the same way :)

Dale said...

I would love a day like that to satisfy my own craving for color.

Dale said...

And you must have been in some really old buildings that were still in black and white.

ColleenDown said...

How can you two wear those hats and look so darling? I must have missed the hat thing in life. I just sit and moan the black and white world and you two conquer it--so impressed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...