Wednesday, August 3, 2011

"If you like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain. "

Since we moved here I’ve been wishing they had made a mommymatch.com. It would be a website where I could submit my profile and be matched with my perfect play-date pal. My profile would probably say something like... Mommy seeks other mom with small tot. Someone who is laid back, likes taking pictures, playing at the park, doing things on a dime, and doesn’t mind infringing on naptime.

Since I started getting lonely for my peeps, James and I have been doing a little story hour hopping. It is like the singles bar for stay at home momsJ Last week another mom got my digits and I was as excited as in college when a cute boy would ask if he could call...

Meet Erin. My perfect mommy match. She has an 18 month old and she just moved here from Washington D.C. Her husband just started a job here and she is an interior designer.

Last week during tropical storm Don, Erin and Emilia were still down to go to the park and the zoo. We are so excited we found friends who are up for an adventure and don’t mind getting caught in the rain:)

4 comments:

ColleenDown said...

So when are you going to bring her home to meet the famlly--she looks like a perfect match! Glad to know that things could possibly work out for James too!

Chelsea said...

seriously! you should start that website I would pay at least 9.95 to find mommy playdates cause thats what it cost me to meet my husband lol... literally!

Anonymous said...

you are amazing! it is so hard for me to make new friends, you r such a natural! and she's a designer!!!

Heather said...

That's great. Any mom in Houston would be lucky to have you as a mommy-pal.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...