Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dude Looks Like a Lady...

Every time I turn around James is dressing up in my girly things. I could probably blame it on him watching Snow White sixty times this month...or maybe it's b/c I've been dragging him all over decorating stores. But it probably has more to do with the fact that I leave my things strewn about the house while John's stuff is neatly put away in his closet:)
I realize I will have to delete this post when he has brothers...and I might even have to delete it when his daddy gets home from work. But before that happens, I will send my weeks worth of candid camera moments to the faraway fam. B/c for now, I think it is adorable my little man wants to follow in my footsteps...even if it is in high heels:)

8 comments:

Shirlene said...

That was so cute of James, Jess
ica! I remember when Lindsey always dressed her little brother's up like a girl in dresses and dance clothes! It was fun and I took a lot of pictures but they sure do not like them now!

Heather said...

That vid was hilarious!

I guess there are some pretty incriminating pictures of Eli in princess high heels and a dance costume floating around the neighborhood, so next time Eli and James get together they will have something in common.

I always thought that song was "Do It Like a Lady." Now I know.

ColleenDown said...

As long as he has his spiderman and car shirts on you have nothing to worry about--and hey after seeing Billy Elliot-it just all seems so normal! What Mom doesn't leave her shoes all over the house-we have to go places FAST!

MOLLY said...

i just had so much fun catching up on your blog. you guys seem to be adjusting well, what a pretty new house! you are like me and like to get out first thing in the morning. it's been a little harder for me with two babies, but i still do it whenever possible. you are so darling. i'm loving your hair. how are you making it look so great in the humididty? i have curly hair too, but if i leave it wavy, it's just not cute. maybe when it's longer... but seriously tell me how you style yours

Cheryl said...

I'm with Heather - I never knew what the words to that song really were. Thanks for enlightening us. And what a cute boy is he!

Romney said...

I love that video! James is so cute and I can't believe how big he is getting! Hope you're getting settled in good! We need to chat soon!

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO cute and funny for a number of reasons...first of all, I always thought that song said "DO IT like a lady!' thanks for clearing that up for me.
Second of all, I love how long James's hair is getting! Cassius has long hair too but it is so curly that you can only tell when he is in the bath.

The Vreelands said...

That is too funny. I say enjoy it while it lasts. Austin went through a phase of loving my shoes...but he doesn't anymore.

It was seriously so much fun talking to you on the phone. Totally made my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...