Saturday, October 22, 2011

Road Trip, Take Two...

San Antonio, I can't take my eyes off of you
Your atmosphere is just too good to be true
I was so thankful I was alive
when at your River Walk we arrived
Your food is like heaven to taste
That's never too good for my waist
You're just too good to be true
I can't take my eyes off of you...

Probably one of my favorite family videos ever:)

Beautiful old church we checked out

Davy Crockett rests here in peace.

I love the art and architecture

Monument for the men who died in the Alamo

Hotel pool
This is Chris's first rodeo. I guess there aren't a lot of cowboys on their Canadian island;)
Kimme said it felt just like Friday Night Lights
This guy made it to 8 seconds! Yippi ki yay!
The Alamo is right on the River Walk. There is so much cool history here.

We can thank these men that the West was won for the U S of A.

Tres Leches baby!
Shrimp wrapped in a blanket of bacon. Beautiful!

I can't wait for many more weekends with you my sweet San Antonio. XOXO. Jess

3 comments:

ColleenDown said...

Obviously John shares my fear of having a microphone thrown in my face for a sing-a long! I loved the video, I loved seeing the River Walk in the daylight-we were there after dark, I am glad I have experienced it before, it made the pictures that much more fun. There is something sacred about the Alamo and the fact that a couple sides of the family has deep Texan roots makes it more special--the monument was beautiful. Thanks for continuing to post your adventures for those of us who are armchair travelers.

Anonymous said...

YAY! That video is the BEST! It's a close tie to the Seaworld one :) Those were some good memories...remember when I almost brought home a dog from that trip???

makana hansen said...

LOVE the spider-man shirt! :)
AND... you have such a good eye for photos. SA really is incredible huh?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...