Friday, May 18, 2012

Pool Date...

James and I have been getting along famously with our new friends, Thirza and Tyler.  Thirza is a laid back artist mama and Tyler is James’s older clone, with a cute Texas accent (I am hoping will rub off on James:).   I am so glad to have another friend who likes to go with the flow on Friday afternoon...  And also wears a swim cap to protect her newly highlighted hair.  A simple sign our friendship is going to be strong ;) 



 I finally found an outdoor eatery nearby that reminds me of Paris.  I can put another x on my Texas checklist.


James and Tyler probably would have played on this "dinosaur" tree stump till dark if we let them.  Bringing up boys is a beautiful thing:)  Happy weekend y'all:)

2 comments:

ColleenDown said...

Yeah! You found a pool--I will sleep much better at night knowing this. I saw trouble in the making the moment those two ran down the aisle at church-a match made in heaven (or the chapel)

Anonymous said...

Jess! i love the pictures, Thirza seems like such a nice girl- the three of us could be besties! I am trying to figure out this trip...Cash really wants me to take him but I am fighting the mom guilt of only taking one and not the other so I am going to buy a double stroller and perhaps bring them both? I'll call u

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...