Thursday, May 17, 2012

We Are Having A...


If you have a super trained ultrasound eye you might be able to tell.  Otherwise stay tuned until September;)  

James came along with me for my big ultrasound.  In between him eating his Easter candy bribe, and trying to pull on some machine cords, he briefly saw the baby’s silhouette flash across the screen.  For a second he stopped, smiled, pointed and sweetly said, bee bee.  I think he finally believes his mama isn't bananas and maybe could have a baby in her belly after all (sometimes I wonder too:).  After the appointment he proudly clasped the pictures as I pushed his stroller to the car.  It is fun to be growing our little family, and have a little friend to join in on the fun.  XOXO, Jess

4 comments:

cathyg said...

Congratulations! A baby ?? is on the way! Can't wait to find out who he/she is!

Anonymous said...

James is going to love his little brother or sister. I can't believe you didn't find out, such self control! I am dyeing over here and zoomed in on your pictures over and over to try and tell!

ColleenDown said...

Oh I can't believe how much s/he looks like our side of the family--sorry Mike and Carla! I think I will poll my more expert friends on this and then I will go shopping. Love the silohuettes (however you spell that). Are you going to share your secret on how you did those-or has John taken up photography!

Britney said...

Congrats Jess! I'm so excited for you guys! And I too can't believe you didn't find out. The anticipation and suspense would kill me! Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy, mama, and baby :) Love your pictures.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...