Thursday, February 17, 2011

Climb aboard...It's time for a snow show...

Besides being seriously addicted to his blankie and baba, James has a huge fetish for the Cat in the Hat on PBS. He even wakes up in the middle of the night singing the theme song and would have it on all day if he could.
I personally think the show is a bore and the all the rhyming is making me bananas. But I like that the Cat is a lover of life and is always up for an adventure... plus he makes the kids wear their seat belts.... So I guess I'd say he's a pretty cool cat and I hope my parenting can follow in his paw prints:)

"Now, let us go go go go on an adventure..."
Come journey with me to the front yard we'll go.
It's a very cold place that's mostly all snow...
This is where we live, it is surrounded by ice
And we are perfectly happy, we find it quite nice...
How do we keep from all going burrrrrr?
We dress in warm clothes and a hat made of fur.
We'll play in the snow 'till we move to the sand...
for each one is its' own beautiful land.

5 comments:

lulu said...

Quite a rhymer you are!
I'm glad we got some fresh snow for cross country skiing tomorrow... can't wait!

ColleenDown said...

You are so creative! And such cute pictures too! --Katelyn

ColleenDown said...

On this cold winter day when I stayed tucked inside tight,
Thanks for sharing again such a beautiful sight!
Love,
Mom

The Vreelands said...

Austin loves that show to. Whenever he wants to watch it he looks and me and says mom go go go. I can't believe how big James is getting. What a cute little guy you have.

Heather said...

I was wondering where you got another retro snow suit for James, but I just realized your trick. Very clever.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...